Today, katello-client-bootstrap-1.4.0, the tool for registering / migrating systems to Foreman+Katello was released. From the GitHub page
Notable bugfixes and enhancements.
- bootstrap.py now checks if Katello/Spacewalk/Satellite are installed already and error out
- bootstrap.py now allows providing a repository for subscription-manager and associated dependencies if they are not installed already. (see the
- bootstrap.py now allows the ability to install additional user specified packages during the bootstrap process (see the
- Allow configuring Puppet in noop mode, useful for ensuring the again is installed, but not actively enforcing (see the
- Allow disabling the automatic start of the Puppet agent after registration. (see the