Today, katello-client-bootstrap-1.6.0, the tool for registering / migrating systems to Foreman+Katello was released. From the GitHub page:
Includes bugfixes & enhancements since 1.5.1
- Add a –force-content-source option. Useful when you have remote execution and hosts that may not have subnets defined.
- Add a user-friendly comment
- Support Arbitrary servers as Puppet Master and Puppet CA, useful for load-balanced Puppet Masters.
- bootstrap.py now verifies if the domain that a host is using is associated with the correct org/location.
- adds a –content-only option as an alias to –skip foreman
- Allows a user to specify Location -L when using either –content-only or –skip foreman
- Documentation updates
- bootstrap.py now runs a yum clean all when unregistering from another server
- Updating the documentation for various –skip options.
- implement pylint checking.